Tomorrow I am going to be in Paris! I’m excited like crazy..one week of me practicing my french, of adventures, of wine and Nuit Blanche, great museums, of french bakery goods and beautiful structures! I’m going with a wonderful friend, Kat who is also a fellow blogger!
Here is her blog which I completely recommend if you’re interested in good quality travel blogs.
To jumpstart the trip, I thought to make a dream checklist to be ticked as we complete them.
Paris To Do List:
From random and general things, to the big things you do when you go to Paris.
- Try to speak french as much as you can
- Try a baguette
- Try a croissant from a french bakery
- Try macarons
- Have at least one fancy dinner!
- Have a picnic (or a few in a beautiful parisian park…I’m talking baguetes, brie and cheap wine)
- Cycle through some areas in Paris
- Try Absinthe (maybe ;))
- Wine tasting at The Annual October Wine Harvest in Paris.
- Walk along the river seine
- Walk around the Latin Quarter (5th arrondissement) • Walk around the Luxembourg gardens
- Explore montmatre
- Visit Sacre Coeur
- Visit Shakesepeare & Co (buy a good book as a memento)
- Visit the Moulin Rouge
- Climb Arc de Triomphe
- Palais Garnie
- Visit the L’eiffel tour
- Visit Notre Dame de Paris (bonus for listening to Belle)
- Pere Lachaise cemeraty
- Visit the catacombs
- Pull an all nighter for Nuit Blanche
- Visit the Louvre (and-)
- Museu Oragnie
- Musee D’Orsay
- Musee Rodin
- Go to a bar, and soak up tha atmosphere (still vague at the moment.
- Take a french cooking course (Julia Child anyone?)
- Go to a vintage market
…and many more to be added. Flexible is the motto for this Parisian adventure!
With love, excitement and a bottle of white wine waiting,